- What is the correct procedure for putting utensils in the dish washer? Do the business ends go up or down?
- American Express rejected one of my business purchases this week. They did so after calling to get my approval of the purchase twice and receiving my signature to OK the sales order. Afterward I thought maybe I should send them the card back since obviously I am not smart enough to decide what I can and can't buy.
- Braden thinks he can stand up on his own. He pulls up on different things and once standing lets go. Then predictably he falls on his butt or his head.
- Next time your husband or wife asks you to go to the store and get some milk look at them seriously and say, "Cow's Milk?"
- A lot of people seemed disgusted that I wanted to try haggis. I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to eat this delicacy. You know haggis is ground up sheep innards, right?
- Having a crawling baby is a good way to gauge the dirtiness of your floors.
- Where do you think I can get some of those money bags with the dollar signs on the side of them?
- We have had at least some rain each day for the last three days. My grass has turned from brown to green. Now I have to mow again.
- I built a pillow fort last night and Braden spent most of the night trying to climb it. We had lots of fun. He is a miniature Sir Edmund Hilary.
- I am taking vacation for a week before I go to Scotland. Tomorrow is my last day of work for a while. Yahoo!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Another random Tuesday is upon us. Very few interesting thoughts are floating around my head right now, but I will do my best.