Monday, October 19, 2009

He Walks, He Carries Things, He Dribbles, He Rocks

Two of my most loyal followers and great bloggers themselves, Weasel Momma and Surprised Mom, suggested a little while back that I give them some video of Braden.

Well I have tried for a long while to get what I thought was blogworthy video. Every time I get out the camera Braden ceases whatever great activity he is doing and comes after me and the camera. I can never get anything.

Finally I got this.


An optimist might say he can walk so well that he is able to carry things. A pessimist might say he is using the ball to help balance and prevent falls. The all knowing friend or relative that likes to predict the future might say he is going to be a basketball player.

Arica and I say that he is amazing.

10 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh, that's adorable! They are so cute when they're walking. I love it!

Manic Mommy said...

So cute! Love the dogs watching him. It's amazing when they go mobile isn't it?

When HRH was first learning how to walk, my husband would gasp and grab him *every time* he fell, which as you know, is often. He thought I was horrid for just sing-songing "uh oh!".

Brandy@YDK said...

he is amazing. SUPER cute. I love that the ball is bigger than him almost

Doug @ Daddy's Tired said...

That's awesome, I know I'm asking for it, but I can't wait until my little girl is walking...I know mobile means more work, but it also means we can do more with her. Great video and post.

Melisa Wells said...

Adorable. He's gonna be a force to be reckoned with in a few short months! I loved how the dogs were watching him too. He's so cute!

Momo Fali said...

Clearly, you are correct.

Anonymous said...

Look at him go, nice! If basketball isn't his thing, then I could totally see the ball being a stand in for a tackling sled.

Mike said...

God! He is so cute! I think that is walking and dribbling if you ask me!

seashore subjects said...

You and Arica are right. And absolutely adorable too (though I am sure you both know that)

Hit 40 said...

How about the soccer goalie?? Great ball coordination. LOL!!