- I tried out this nugget last week at Otin's blog. I feel lit is ready for a wider audience so here it is. When I was a kid we learned the planets using the phrase My Very Energetic Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas. Now that Pluto has been demoted what happens to our beloved learning tool? I say we change it to Just Served Us Nachos. You could use nectarines or nuts if you prefer a healthier alternative.
- My next post will be number 200. December 28th will be my one year anniversary of writing on this blog. I am reaching blogging milestones. That seems odd to me.
- When you search Braden does most anything on YouTube you get hundreds of videos of various Braden's doing varying degrees of stupid things. If you search Braden eats the first two videos are our son Braden. I think that is an accurate depiction of what Braden finds important.
- I had someone find my blog by searching "does the dad stay with the mom otter". If you are still searching for the answer out there you little seeker of knowledge I want to tell you that this one certainly does. As for the furry ones, you need to call Jim Fowler.
- I spent an hour today trying to fix my site map at google. Does that tell you anything about how much work I am doing this holiday season?
- In fact we should just get it over with and close for the year. This pretending to have something important to do charade is just getting tiring.
- I think I am addicted to Wii bowling. I hope there is a cure that doesn't involve costly therapy.
- I put up a random picture last week for RTT and I think I will continue the trend today. This stuff is supposed to be random anyway. Every time Braden starts riding this train I start singing "Riding that train...." Then I stop. I need to find a replacement for that next line.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
It's Random Tuesday again. Christmas is almost here and I will be on a blog hiatus as I am sure many of you will as well. I hate to leave you with something so scattered as this post, but in case I can't come up with something on Wednesday have a Merry Christmas.