- Curious George is a trouble maker.
- The top 4 needs for raising a child are food, clothing, shelter, and batteries.
- Sleep is a luxury much like all beef hot dogs and imported beer.
- If children ever try to take over the world, Elmo will be their leader.
- A screaming child can put more pressure on you than the U.N. Maybe we should send some screaming kids to Iran to discuss their nuclear enrichment programs.
- Children instinctively know how to throw fits much the same way deer instinctively know that 2-legged creatures with orange hats are up to no good.
- Changing dirty diapers is one of the easiest things about parenting.
- Every piece of advice you have ever read or been told is just a suggestion. There are no hard and fast rules.
- It's easier to reason with wild hog in a gorilla suit than an angry toddler.
- Parenting is a contact sport.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
I have been struggling a bit with the blog lately, which is probably obvious already due to my lack of posts the last two weeks. I have struggled to find ideas. I have struggled to find time. I have even struggled to find the desire to write lately. I have given up on random thoughts because they weren't working for me anymore. Plus the fifth ranked keyword for my site according to my Google masters is "random". That is a little much so I must turn to other gimmicks when ideas are scarce. Today's gimmick is the top 10 list. I hope you enjoy the top 10 things I have learned from being a Dad.