Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wordy Wednesday

Much of the Dad blogging community participates in Wordless Wednesday. This requires posting a picture on your site and that is all. I am not one of those Dads. I figure if I wanted to have wordless posts I would have started a picture album rather than a blog. To each their own I guess.

Still this is the third straight Wednesday that I have posted pictures from our vacation. This vacation ended a month ago, but I am still reporting like it is breaking news. When you have a cute kid and a talented photographer for a wife you have a lot to share.

So here is the final installment of our vacation pictures. They include Silver Dollar City Theme Park and the water park.

This isn't the water park, but Braden insisted that he wear his swimming suit that day. Turns out he knew what he was talking about.


Braden having yet another Coke on the trip. Vacation is meant for fun. He hasn't had one since.


Me and Braden shooting some ball gun thing. I had to beat up three kids to get a gun.


Arica and Braden riding the water gun boat. I stood along side and shot water at the boat.


All three of us after several water gun battles.


Braden at the water park.


Braden in the water tunnel with a shirtless man lurking behind.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that last pic of him in the tube.

Katherine said...

I love SDC. I haven't taken Ethan there yet, but we will eventually.

And I've been thinking about taking him to the water park, but i thought he might be too young....doesn't appear to be the case. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Brandy@YDK said...

what a blast! I want to take G now.

Rob said...

Great pictures. Looks like you guys had an awesome vacation. I love how he loves Coke. LOL.

SurprisedMom said...

Braden likes getting wet, doesn't he? :)
It looks like you guys had a blast! I haven't been to a water park in forever. My girls won't let me take them anymore. :(
Hurray for Wordy Wednesdays! I love the second from last photo of Braden; his beaming smile and his cool hat.

Manic Mommy said...

I just love him in his little flip flops.