These questions weren't actually formed by my own curiosity, but more out of a fear of Braden's coming curiosity. Right now he only asks "What's that!" He asks it all the time. Sometimes he'll ask it 50 straight times. But it is still a much much easier question to answer than a "Why?" question.
Sitting in the woods I thought of several questions that Braden could potentially put out there some day. Questions that I can't answer. So today I'm asking someone who might know.
Dear Mother Nature,
- Do woodpeckers ever get a headache?
- Do squirrels suffer from the small man syndrome or are they always making all that noise for another reason?
- Deer taste good and they seem smart in order to help them survive. Conversely, do dumb animals taste bad?
- Why did you make mosquitoes? WHY!?!
- Why did you make armadillos so dumb and ugly? It just doesn't seem fair.
- Why did the chicken cross the road?...To prove to the armadillo it was possible. Sorry. I knew the answer to that one.
- Do deer really hate me?
- If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
- Can you get me tickets to the Super Bowl?
Sorry I got off track there at the end. In closing thanks for making all the natural wonders, animals, plants, and trees that I enjoy so much. And if you can get me tickets just shoot me an email.