- On one hand I am so sick of the rain that I am contemplating buying some goats and camels and relocating to the Sahara desert.
- On the other hand I hope it keeps raining. I live on a mountain, and if the town floods people will pay me handsome sums of money for room on my property.
- Arica is watching one of her friends kids during the day for a few weeks. It is amazing how much more annoying other people's kids are than your own.
- Is it possible that Snoopy started sleeping on top of his house to avoid a flood.
- Engineering drawings often have pictures of people on them to show the scale. The one I am looking at right now has a man with a hard hat and safety goggles. OSHA must require those things on cartoon people now.
- Why is it the incredible edible egg. I am more inclined to say the incredible edible cow.
- Lost is over for the year. I am sad.
- Lost has only one more season ever. I am beyond sad.
- There is a small strip mall next to the lake on one of the main roads in town. It has a liquor store, next to a tobacco store, next to a tattoo parlor, next to a bar. I just thought that needed to be shared.
- I saw my cousin Eric, whom I posted about here, over Mother's Day weekend. He reminded me that once when we were pretty young we disected a turtle. I always wondered how to do that and it turns out I already knew.
- My boss asks me at least twice a week how I like the coffee. It is the same coffee made by the same person every day. Today I resorted to "It's keeping me awake."
- My alma mater should be sad that I actually visited campus for the first time in nine years this weekend. With all the shiny new buildings they have it's obvious they don't need any donations from this alumnus.
- According to Google I rank #20 in the search "baby shoots dad." I'm pretty sure that is not a good sign.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
This post should need no introduction. By now you know what the title means. So Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride through my wandering mind.