- During the second game of a softball double header Friday night I heard an 18 year old kid complain that he was tired from playing his third straight game. Good thing I was too tired to punch him in the head. It is church league softball after all.
- Braden has nearly mastered crawling. Now the sound track of my life sounds something like this: "No don't grab that. Where are you going? Come back here. I told you you couldn't have that. Please be still. Arica Help!"
- I know the title is Random Tuesday Thoughts. I guess that's because Tuesday and Thoughts have a little alliteration thing going. I am much more random on Monday though. It is like my weekend mind is fighting with my rational work mind. Sometimes the fight goes the distance.
- Will Ferrell is going to be on Man vs. Wild tonight. The pairing of crazy adrenaline junky survivalist Bear Grylls and crazy insane comedian Will Ferrell is quite possibly a stroke of genius. I am beyond excited.
- I have a Dwight Schrute bobblehead on my desk. That makes me cool, right?
- My office ran out of post-it notes. That's like a river running out of fish or the ocean running out of salt. How can this happen?
- My elderly neighbor called us last week to share that a snake was in her yard heading our way. She doesn't miss anything.
- I watched some episodes of Nature's Most Amazing Events on the Discovery Channel this weekend. Based on the show about Salmon I am starting to get worried that we may run out of delicious Pacific Salmon one day. To help sustain the Salmon population I ask the local Eskimos, Canadians, and Alaskans to please start eating more Grizzly bears.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Apparently I have been less than random for a few weeks. That must be why I haven't put together one of these posts. I don't like being orderly so let's get back to it with another Random Tuesday Thoughts.