- While I have been away Arica has somehow coached the little man into going to bed between 8:30 and 9 pm. He sleeps through the night too. This is a huge step in mine and Arica's life. It frees up more time for us than the DVR.
- Braden has now walked on many occasions. He is very good at it, but for some reason he still prefers to crawl. I guess crawling is still easier and faster.
- Braden loves all food. The kid eats everything you put in front of him. He loves green beans, carrots, peas, applesauce, yogurt, bananas, spaghettios, cheerios, mac and cheese, bread, pancakes, and everything else he can get in his mouth. He is just like his old man.
- Braden has started clapping a lot lately. It is so funny to watch a baby clap and to see the joy on their face as they try out this new skill.
- Lately Braden has found a new game. There is a corner in the living room that we don't let him into. It has our modem and some other wires. He has started crawling in there and climbing the mountain of blankets stacked by the couch. As I go to get him he crawls faster and laughs the whole way. It is a game to him. A game that is going to necessitate the moving of our furniture.
- Yesterday we took Braden to the park. He got to swing for the first time. I think he liked it based on the sly grin he had the whole time.
- Random Braden picture:
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Today for Random Tuesday I thought I might just fill in a few little things about Braden. He has developed so many new habits that I haven't been able to keep up in proper blog form so today I will lay them out there randomly.