So yesterday Braden provided me with his own special brand of therapy. It's base concept is go outside and have some fun. Run. Laugh. Play.
Look at all the fun things my little buddy did yesterday while we enjoyed our time outdoors.
- Braden raced Otter for his fetching stick yelling, "I get it!" On the rare occasion that Braden got if first he would throw the stick and say to Otter, "You get it!"
- He hopped from one stepping stone to another saying, "Ribbit" with every hop.
- Of course he rolled around on the ground just for the sake of getting dirty.
- We hit a few baseballs off the tee. You know spring training has already started. It's time to start working on his swing.
- He jumped on his mini trampoline banging into the walls as much as possible and constantly telling me to open and close the door by saying, "Zip up!"
- He climbed on top of the dog houses a half dozen times.
- He threw rocks through the fence.
- And my favorite one of all, when the wind blew he would run around with his hands in the air yelling, "I blow way! I blow way!"