Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dad's Spring Cleaning with Random Thoughts

I need to clear my head. Think of it as a spring cleaning so I can find the New Dad related topics that are lost in this junk like an old favorite shirt gets lost in a drawer full of bad christmas gifts.

  • The wife will henceforth be known by her given name Arica. It is pronounced like Erica but it is spelled Arica. Please pronounce it correctly in your minds...

  • My post about Razorback basketball a while back was way off. They are not in any way relevant...

  • Crazy bearded Jack was gone from Lost by the 8 minute mark. I sure hope the writers use all their time travel tricks to bring him back. I already miss crazy bearded Jack...

  • 10 cent superfectas are just another tool that works against the degenerate gambler...

  • Every time it gets really cold I consider a move to Florida. Is it OK for southerners to retire in Florida or do New Yorkers have a monopoly on that?...

  • Manwich is probably the greatest product name of all time...

  • Lost is being preempted every week by SEC basketball. Is there any way we can get Ben to move these games like he moved the island?...

  • I love raw oysters. I don't care what they look like...

  • I read there was going to be an A-Team movie. I am sure Mr. T is available...

  • Jack Bauer and Tony Almeda are one of the greatest crime fighting duos of all time. I don't care what Crockett and Tubbs say...

  • I think my dogs want to sue to become emancipated canines...

  • Can this be considered blogging or am I just loosing my mind?...

No comments: